Title ServicesThe Titles team provides all types of titling services from repo titles and affidavits to state transfers, duplicate and corrected titles, salvage titles, lease to loan buyouts and title storage. The Titles group boasts an experienced group of processors and participates in the National Titles Solutions Forum to monitor changes in state titling requirements.
PAR Title Services
PAR titles can do whatever is needed to help with a company’s vehicle titling needs. We have an expert staff that is knowledgeable in the title requirements in all 50 states. PAR also offers title storage for long-term storage needs.
Current Title Services
- Repossession Title - When a vehicle is repossessed and the state that the debtor resided in requires the lender to obtain title in their name in order to legally sell the vehicle.
- Repossession Affidavit - When a vehicle is repossessed and the current title is from a state where they allow the lender to sell with the existing title and attach a repossession affidavit to the title to legally sell the vehicle.
- Corrected Title - Any correction on a title. Examples: Mileage, VIN, body type, odometer. States will require certain documents in order to correct a title.
- Duplicate Title - Exact title will be issued by the state (no changes made). Certain states require POA from the member/debtor in order to obtain a duplicate title.
- Lease to Loan - Customer is buying out their lease. PAR will apply for the new title and registration in the member/debtor's name and perfect the lender onto the title.
- Refinance Title - Customer is refinancing their vehicle. PAR will apply for the new title listing the new lender's name as lien holder.
- Salvage Certificates - Converting a current clear title into a salvage title; additional documents could be needed by client for this process.
- Transfer of Equity - Current lessee is having another individual take over their lease.
- Redemption Title - Lender applied for a repossession title and let the member/debtor redeem the vehicle. Client will be responsible for obtaining all necessary documents to put the title back into the member/debtors name listing the client as lienholder.
- Electronic Vehicle History - PAR will preform an Auto Check and send to client.
- Title History - State will send back all microfilm copies of all documents submitted to the state.
- Title Storage - Titles are imaged, added to the inventory system, and then the physical title is stored in a protected fireproof cabinet. There is a flat fee for storage and at any time in the process PAR can do any title processing that is needed at the customer's request – title processing would be a separate fee.